Destination Wedding Planning
Destination weddings are an excellent option for most couples, but can often come with a lot more stress if you’re trying to have a destination wedding that doesn’t quite fit into the “standard package” offered by most resorts – or if you don’t want to have your destination wedding at a resort at all.
If your destination wedding fits any of the following –
- Includes 50 or more guests
- Has all the bells and whistles (decor and design elements) of a traditional at-home wedding
- Involves vendors that you may be bringing from home
- More closely resembles a wedding you would have at home
- Has multiple events over several days – Welcome Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Morning After Brunch, etc.
- Or, if you just simply already know that you want the help of a personal wedding planner to help you plan your wedding from the beginning
Then our Total Destination Planning service is the choice for you.
You’re going to truly appreciate and value having a team of wedding pros working for you, on site before your arrival, throughout your wedding events, and possibly after the wedding day!
What does that look like for you?
Our Total Destination Planning service looks very much like our The Whole Shebang service, where we’re with you from the very beginning steps of planning, and through the wrap up at the end of your wedding day, except that we’re planning in an International location.
It includes all of the same planning steps that we take for every wedding – venue discovery and selection, vendor planning, complete design and decor plan and execution, venue space planning and layouts, timelines, and on-site event planning and vendor management.
We want you to have a truly relaxing destination wedding, as stress-free as possible. Isn’t that one of the reasons you chose a destination wedding in the first place?!
Not sure which destination planning service is best for you? Please give us a call at 512-902-2743 and we can answer all of your planning questions.